- Have discovered some new shows like Ringer, Revenge and Body of Proof. Anyone else watching them or discovered some other new season show.
- Have to admit that I am glad that 19 Kids and Counting and the Little Couple are back on. I have to admit that I enjoy watching both of them.
- The weather is definitely changing and fall is in full swing. I am ready to go apple picking.
- I realized the other night that I had sat and watched QVC for 2 hours watching their Christmas Bonanza. How sad.
- Is there any real professional way to hang up on someone? If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
- I recently saw this commerical and it makes me smile and chuckle every time I see it. I do not know if it is because I am a Star Wars geek or not. Hope it makes you smile.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Weekend Sweeps and a Hodgepodge of Other Stuff
Weekend sweeps......what weekend sweeps. It was a great weekend to do nothing.On Friday, I got off work and went to line dancing class. After class I came home and relaxed. Saturday, I did a few things around the home while the hubby went to a friends house to watch the game. It was nice, just being around the house with no real agenda. I enjoyed making the decision when I was going to housework or when I was just going to lay around the house and watch HGTv or the Golden Girls marathon in the Hallmark channel. Sunday, I went to church as usual and did more of what I did on Saturday, which was nothing. I just it was a good thing that I did nothing, because it seems that my weekends in October are slowly but surly becoming filled with activities.