Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby Decor

Since my weekend was not really that exciting and I really did not have much to share in my Weekend Sweeps, I decided to share some of the baby room decor photos that  I like.
Baby Room Design


This Chic  Cheap Nursery is so calming. I really like the color scheme. It might be because we just painted our guest room in this color grey.

Baby Bassinets



Dream Nursery

As you can tell, I really do not want some thing that too "kiddy". I would like a baby room that reflects the rest of the house, but also is calming to the baby. Since we do not know what Baby J is yet, we have not really looked at colors yet.  We have a little time with the room, but I would like to have it done by no later than December. We will see.

4 comments:

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

I like your inspirations! It is nice to have it done early! Or at least the bulk of it!

Tiffany said...

The first one is nice & sophisticated... like an adult's room.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I love baby rooms and all the choices are uber nice! I like the idea of a room he can grow into!

Faith said...

all your inspirations are perfect! i love the 2nd and 3rd pictures the most though. can't wait to see what you come up with!