bed and fell asleep to HGTv. Sunday, had a good women's day service at church. We had excellent speaker in Sis. Patricia Ross. Once church was over, I came home and did a few things and then the hubby and I went to dinner. We came home and relaxed. Luckily, I had Monday off since it was Columbus Day to relax some more.
- Tried Prenatal Yoga for the first time today. It was so relaxing and the stretching felt really good. If you are pregnant and want a good stretch or workout try this video. I recommend it.
- Hopefully I will be able to go to the apple picking farm in the next weekend or two.
- I am tired already of all of the political ads.
- Did you see Kim Kardashian's wedding this weekend on E!? I saw parts of it and Tivo the rest. What I saw was a little obsessive. What do you think?
- There are 2 months until Christmas and I am still watching QVC's 75 days of Christmas. Wow..I am getting a few ideas.
- I am loving all the fall colors on the leaves.
- WELCOME new followers!!!!