Sunday, went to church and ushered. Came home and did a little housework and some cooking that would last for the week. Laid on the couch and cleared some shows from my Tivo. After the hubby got done with working on his car, we just chilled on the couch and watched some more TV. It was a good weekend, but it went so quick. I hope that you had a good weekend as well.
- Did anyone else see the premier of Monster-in-law? Wow!!! I hope that I never have any of those experiences with my in-laws.
- Watched The Rachel Zoe Project and I like her sons name of Skylar.
- Halloween is less than a week away..let the candy eating begin.
- Thinking about what to get the people for the holidays. What do you want Santa to bring you?
- Loving apples and carmel apple dip. Yummy!!!
- Still looking to recommendations for great mommy and wifey blogs. Email me and let me know.