Thursday, November 17, 2011

27 Weeks

Size of Baby: Babies at this stage usually weigh about 2 pounds, that is the size of a head of cauliflower, but I am sure that Baby J weighs more than that since Baby J was 1.7 pounds at the last ultrasound. 

Maternity Clothes: Wearing whatever that I can get into and still trying to be cute.

Gender:  What do you think boy or girl?

Movement: Lots of movement especially around 8-10pm. I hope that is not a sign that this little one will be a night owl.

Sleep: Getting lots every night and sometimes on my lunch hour.


What I Miss: Still doing more things for myself.


Cravings: I have not really had a taste for anything this week. It has been really hard trying to decide what to eat.

Symptoms: I have been trying to workout once to twice a week and I have noticed that it takes a little longer to recover.

 Moment of the week:  Taking prego pics with the hubby and getting good results from my diabetes test.

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Sounds like baby is going to be an active little one!! And good news about your diabetes test!!

Faith said...

movement from 8 to 10 pm sounds good to me. it would be any movement after 10 that would have me thinking i have a night owl, hehe.

awesome about the results of your diabetes test!

hope you love the preggo pics you took!

i'm thinking boy! :)