- Sarah @ Newlywed and Decorating
- Faith @ Love, Life and Marriage
- Tania @ Journey To Together
- Mrs. Sergeant @ Air Force. Wife. Life.
- Heather @ High Heels and Flip Flops
- Went black Friday shopping after all the morning rush was over and I was still able to get the few items that I did want.
- Enjoyed some Thanksgiving day leftovers.
- Enjoyed spending time with my mom and putting up my Christmas tree. It was nice to have her spend a couple of nights with me. I really enjoyed out time together.
- Spent the day with the hubby watching the OSU vs Michigan game. We had a great time with friends at the annual party that we attend.
- Went to church.
- Assisted the hubby with the final clean out of the future room for Baby J so that he could begin painting.
- Slept, slept and slept most of the rest of the day away. It must have been from all the activity from this weekend.
I hope that you have a good holiday weekend.