Skip to main content

30 Weeks

It is the week of the week of the big 30. Only a few more weeks to go. Wow.. it has gone by so quick. The more that I look at the number of weeks more nervous and excited I get. 

Size of Baby: Baby J is the size of a large head of cabbage. Baby J eyes continue to develop at this time ( per Baby Center).


Maternity Clothes: Lots of stretchy clothes and comfortable shoes.

Gender:  Boy or girl?

Movement: Baby J is kicking inside of me. Moving to the left and to the right. Baby J is really liking laying on my bladder and under my rib cage.  It is alright though, because it lets me know the little one is busy.


Sleep: Getting sleep, but it hard to fall asleep. It seems like I get a spurt of being wake and wanting to do things late at night. Once the spurt is over I sleep really well.

What I Miss:  Still missing doing things for myself, without others asking if I need help. I know that people are trying to be nice and helpful, but I kinda get tired of it. 


Cravings: This week I have been wanting Jason's Deli for a pastrami sandwich. Yummy.

Symptoms: Just tired and sometimes leg cramps.

Moment of the week:  Hearing Baby J heart beat at the doctors office.

Comments

Jamila said…
Congrats soror! I remember 30 weeks, but I have twins and was on bed rest. You look great! I only made it to 32. Is this your first child?

Sisterly,
Jamila
preemietwinsandme.blogspot.com
Facebook: Preemietwinsandme
Heather said…
You look great! Your little one will be here before you know it!
Dana said…
@ Jamilla--Thanks for stopping by my blog.
@ Heather-- I know Baby J will be here soon.
Faith said…
omg, 30 weeks! it IS moving so quickly! you look great!

Baby J is busy ... moving all around. i can only imagine the feeling of someone moving inside of you.

not too many weeks to go! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.