Skip to main content

32 Weeks

Size of Baby:  Per Baby Center, Baby J is about 16 inches long and is starting to gain additional weight. Baby J right now is like carrying 4 navel oranges.

Maternity Clothes: Lots of stretchy clothes and loving all types of tie up shoes and tennis shoes. I do not know why I am loving the shoes since I am having a hard time bending over and tying them up.

Gender: Is Baby J a girl or a boy? What do you think from the picture?

Movement: Dancin, Dancin, Dancin, Baby J is a dancing machine.



Sleep: Enjoying it, but I wake up everyday around 6 to make a potty run and sometimes I can not go back to sleep. When I am able to fall back I am totally asleep. Lovin me some naps.

What I Miss: Walking up steps without getting winded.


Cravings: This week it has been pepperoni and Swiss cheese on Triscuits. As well as Corn Chex cereal.

Symptoms: Still getting leg cramps at times.

Moment of the week:  Hanging some baby clothes up in the closet and getting a swing and Boopi from a friend.

Comments

Faith said…
happy 32 weeks! i actually can't believe that you are already 32 weeks! you look great. i think that you are having a boy, hehe. but i am always wrong so most likely you are having a girl :)

have a great Christmas!
Dana said…
That Faith. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.