I was tagged by Faith at Love, Life and Marriage. I think that it is so much fun when I get tagged. Here are all the eleven questions that Faith asked me to answer.....
OK, here are the rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Unfaithful by Rhianna
2. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Laundry. I do not mind washing and drying it, but I hate putting it away.
3. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? My favorite outdoor activity sitting on the deck talking to the hubby or reading a good book and favorite indoor activity is watching TV.
4. What is one of your favorite quotes? I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
5. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000? I would choose Target. I might take me a few months to spend that much in there so that I can do weekly to check out all the new items and specials.
6. What is your favorite meal to prepare? I like to prepare comfort foods like meatloaf, oven fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
7. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone? I am not a prankster. One of the pranks, or planned ignoring, was to tell the hubby that I the doctor stated that I might be having twins, but we needed to confirm at the ultrasound. The look on his face was priceless.
8. Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life? I do not know. Maybe Viola Davis.
9. How many siblings do you have? I am the one and only.
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Sweets and reality TV.
11. What food/dessert couldn't you live without? Mint chocolate chip ice cream and Resech's bakery anything.
Here is who I tagged:
Heather @ High Heels and Flip Flops
Patti @ Welcome to Mrs. Smithville
Sarah @ Newlywed and Decorating
Mrs. Pancakes @ Team Pancakes
Brandi @ Home Team Dreams
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite song?
2. How do you like to spend an evening with the hubby?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite ice cream?
5. What do you do for a living?
6. What day of the week do you like the most?
7. Do you have a favorite TV show?
8. Why do you blog?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. Do you have a favorite food?
11. What beauty product can not live without?