I have not played " Fill in the Blank Friday" in along time, so I decided to play today. Here are my answers for this weeks fill-ins.
1. My greatest strength is is being creative. Sometimes my being creative can create some fun and interesting things as well as assist me working through problems and situations.
2. My greatest weakness is taking on to many things at once. I thrive on getting things done and being busy, but sometimes it is to much at one time and I do not realize it until all the deadlines are due .
3. People always compliment me on my baby. She is pretty cute and cuddly but I might be a little biased.
4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me watching reality TV or playing on Facebook .
5. The most cozy place in all the world is my bed. I love my bed and I always have. Nothing better than chillin in my bed with my little and a good TV show.
6. Something new that I tried recently was making saline solution for my baby's baby congestion. It seems to really work .
7. This weekend I would like to do a little shopping since I really did not do anything for my birthday last week.
If you want to play along, check out "The Little Things We Do".