Skip to main content

Fill in the Blank Friday

I have not played  " Fill in the Blank Friday"  in along time, so I decided to play today.  Here are my answers for this weeks fill-ins.
1.  My greatest strength is   is being creative. Sometimes my being creative can create some fun and interesting things as well as assist me working through problems and situations.

2.   My greatest weakness is   taking on to many things at once. I thrive on getting things done and being busy, but sometimes it is to much at one time and I do not realize  it until all the deadlines are due .

3.  People always compliment me on     my baby. She is pretty cute and cuddly but I might be a little biased.

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me    watching reality TV or playing on Facebook .

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  my bed. I love my bed and I always have. Nothing better than chillin in my bed with my little and a good TV show.

6. Something new that I tried recently was   making saline solution for my baby's baby congestion. It seems to really work .

7.  This weekend I would like to    do a little shopping since I really did not do anything for my birthday last week.
If you want to play along, check out "The Little Things We Do".

Comments

Mrs. Pancakes said…
I'm so behind your blog!! I need to catch up!

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.