Skip to main content

5 Months




Size of Miss G.:  Miss G. was  14 1/2 pounds and 24 1/2 inches long at her last doctors visit. I am sure that she has gained at least another 1 to 1 1/2 pounds and grown another couple of inches.We will know for sure in a few weeks when she goes back to the doctor.

Clothes: She is wearing 3-6 months and some 6-9 month clothes. The 6-9 months clothes are still a little big. 

She is still wearing size 2 diapers, but I am sure size 3 are around the corner.

Movement: She is reaching for her feet at every diaper changes or just playing around. She still loves to sit up. She has been reaching and grabbing for everything. She is a happy baby and loves to laugh and smile.


Baby stuff: The cradle cap and baby acne is still hanging around.

 We are loving all the pumpkin suits that she has been wearing in this hot hot weather. 

Sleep: She takes 2-3 naps per day. Her nap times vary from 45 minutes to 2 hours or more. We have been taking long naps together on weekend that last 2-3 hours and they are wonderful.


She has been sleeping from 9:30pm-6:30am and sometimes she will sleep until 7:30-8:30am. It is great.

Feeding: She is now drinking 7 ounces of milk.She is still breast feeding as well. She has eaten carrots and now she is eating peas. She seems to like all of the foods she has tried she has liked. I think that we are going to try either squash or sweet potatoes next.

Milestones: She is trying hold her bottle and trying to sit up on her own. She has rolled over from her back to her stomach a few times. She has independently flipped her pacifier in her mouth.

Baby Gear: She still likes her crinkly blocks and plastic links. Of course everything goes into her mouth. 

Moment of the Month: Watching her face light up and her smiling at me when I picked her up from the sitter.

Mommy Moments: We are enjoying watching her discover new things each day. As she learns, we learn. 

I have really loved watching her sleep. She looks so peace and pretty when she does. I am sure I do not look like that when I sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.