Thursday, August 23, 2012

T.G.F.T

Wonder what T.G.F.T is? It is Thank Goodness For Thursdays. Why am I so thankful this Thursday? Lets see.......

  • Only one more day of packing my lunch this week.
  • We are having an ice cream social at work on Friday.
  • I can wear jeans to tomorrow.
  • My hubby is off  today.
  • I do not have to take Miss G to child care today because she gets to chill with daddy.
  • Thankful that the Lord allowed me to see another Thursday.
What are you thankful for ?

1 comment:

Preemie Twins and Me said...

I like this. I love Thursday's but Love Fridays because I leave early from work. For some reason I cannot reply to comments on my page, but I considered going to a provider but she was expensive and wanted a lot of different deposits for background check, security, etc. It was crazy! Also, read my blog on cradle cap. It may help Miss G.