1. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
I know that I do not have 10 people, but I do have the person that has influenced me.....my mom. My mom has shaped me into the woman that I am today. Her views, the talks with me as a child, the discipline recieved, the opportunities given and the love and respect shown were all apart of my shaping. I am truely grateful.
2. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
I think that my most embarrassing moment was when I was in 6th grade and was playing softball in my white and blue uniform and during the game I had cycle started. It was the first time I had every gotten a cycle. Ugh.
3. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
- People who talk to much.
- A dirty kitchen
- A slow movie
- People who drive slow in the fast lane
- Ashy feet.
- Burnt popcorn smell in the work cafeteria.
- Undone projects
- Not being able to find what I am looking for.
- Driving in snow.