Skip to main content

Valentine's Day Wrap Up

Miss G. had her Valentine's Day party on Wednesday at the childcare since she only attends 3 days a week. She did enjoy some holiday treats with a heart shaped balloon and sucker after her morning doctors appointment.

With all the recuperating from the holidays and all the bad weather we have been having  the hubby and I really have not had a date night, so this was the perfect opportunity. I decided to take the whole day off since the little one had a doctors appointment in the morning, which also allowed us to go early enough to beat the crowds.We went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and amazingly only had a 15  minute wait. I am glad we got there when we did because it wait was almost 25-45 minutes when we were being seated. It was nice having a meal, without having to order for someone on a kids menu. When we were leaving the restaurant, it was snowing, of course. Then I received an alert on my phone that we were under a level 1 snow emergency, but I was determined to enjoy our evening out. We decided to see the new Kevin Hart movie, About Last Night. I  thought it was really funny.

www.googleimages.com
movie
Even though the little one was sleep when we got home, we still got home what I would consider early 9:45pm. Which was fine. It just gave the hubby and I time to talk and little more and watch some mindless TV. I hope your Valentine's Day was uneventful as mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.