With the beginning of July, is also the beginning of the realization that 6 months of the year have already passed. 6 months gone and 6 months to go gives me so much to look forward too...
- 6 months until Christmas.
- Enjoying of summer evenings on the patio with the hubby.
- Watching the garden grow and enjoying the benefits.
- Exploring the outside with the little one.
- Smelling the change in the weather when autumn arrives.
- Changing the flags on the house to coordinate with holidays.
- Going apple and pumpkin picking.
- A new sorority year beginning.
- New dance season for the little one.
- OSU football season starting. GO Bucks!
- Looking forward to vacation.
- New changes around the home.
The list can go on and on. Its a time to reset goals and enjoy each day as it comes. Savior each season and explore each new month and all that it has to offer. So right now I say Hello July and good bye to the old and hi to the new.