Skip to main content

Red, White and Fun

 
 
 
We had our annual 4th of July cookout this past weekend. I must say it was fun as usual. Friends and family came and we ate, we laughed, played and talked some more. I really enjoy entertaining and spending time with our family and friends, the little Miss surely does too.


In our neighborhood we have lots of neighbors who set of fireworks. They usually start several days prior to the 4th so we decided that we join in the fun. Our little display was not anything like the neighbors, but it was satisfying for our crowd and definitely wetted our whistle for what we could get for next year.

I really love our annual cookout. It seems to get better each year.  We always add something different and new, but always have the crowd favorites. I have already looked ahead for next year to start planning.  Independence Day is truly a day or independence for our country so that we can reflect and celebrate with those that we love and care for the most our family and friends.
 

I hope that your 4th of July was an enjoyable as mine was.

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.