Skip to main content

Motherhood is no joke.........

I am tired. I am sleepy. I am overwhelmed. I just want to veg out without someone yelling," I want so juice." I want come home from work and go lay in my bed.  I am cranky. I am a continuous climb toy, chef and teacher. I am a handy-woman. I am nurse. I am housekeeper. I am achy. I am sore. I am a cuddler. I am a comforter. I am problem solver. I am an artist. I am a listener. I am happy. I am loved. I am all of these things and more. Motherhood is no joke, but I would not change it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Music Monday- Jennifer Hudson

Hope that you are having a great Monday. I hope you enjoy this new song, by Ms. Hudson. If you need more tunes for your week, check out Tunes Tuesday with Toi . Happy Monday, just 4 more days to Friday.