Since it is my little one first year in Kindergarten, I have even more of an excuse to search through the shelves for deals. For you to fully understand here is a list of thing of why I love school supplies.
- It's new Everything is so new, bright and shiny. It makes me feel all sparkley.
2. All the pretty colors.
Everything seems so colorful and bright, like it is springtime in fall. I think that the reailers think the brigher it is the more your going to buy. Well... it's working.
3. You always have somthing to write with.
Pencils, pen, erasable ink and colorful ink all make sure that you always have something to write with.
4. Glue and tape.
What all the craft projects that you can do with all that tape and glue.
5. Plastic containers.
Containers big and small are available to get your space together.
6. Wide-rule, thin rule or notebook.
I love a pretty journal or colorful notebooks with inspiring message. It makes me want to write.
7. I can start picking up items for Christmas 4 months away.
8. You can never have enough Sticky-Notes.
There small, cheap and can be pretty.
9. All the different types of markers.
I love all the different types of markers. Ones that smell, write big or small I have a use for them all..
10. Discovering something new.
There is always something new to explore or discover when I go school shopping. I am up to the challenge.