Skip to main content

I Love School Supplies

Sshh...I have a secret I love school supplies.  I do not know what it is about the new pens, beautiful journals, vibrate markers and shiny notebooks. I have been stalking the newspaper ads and tv commercials to see what is on sale this week for me to grab up.  I like to pick up new items because my intent to get my home office and work cubicle organized and refreshed for the season.

Since it is my little one first year in Kindergarten, I have even more of an excuse to search through the shelves for deals. For you to fully understand here is a list of thing of why I love school supplies.

  1.  It's new                                                                                                                                Everything is so new, bright and shiny. It makes me feel all sparkley.
      
      2.  All the pretty colors.
       Everything seems so colorful and bright, like it is springtime in fall. I think that the reailers think        the brigher it is the more your going to buy. Well... it's working.

       3. You always have somthing to write with.
       Pencils, pen, erasable ink and colorful ink all make sure that you always have something to write        with.

       4. Glue and tape. 
        What all the craft projects that you can do with all that tape and glue. 

        5. Plastic containers.
        Containers big and small are available to get your space together.

       6. Wide-rule, thin rule or notebook.
       I love a pretty journal or colorful notebooks with inspiring message. It makes me want to write. 

       7. I can start picking up items for Christmas 4 months away.

        8. You can never have enough Sticky-Notes.
         There small, cheap and can be pretty.

        9. All the different types of markers.
         I love all the different types of markers. Ones that smell, write big or small I have a use for                  them   all..

        10. Discovering something new.
        There is always something new to explore or discover when I go school shopping. I am up to the          challenge.


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.