Skip to main content

Monday Murmurings: Thankful

I am really working on my relationship with God and I feel
that I am growing each day.I am so thankful for all the things that He has done as well as what He is going to do in my life and those around me. There are several things that I am thankful for, but I am going only list 20.

  1. God 
  2. My husband, for his peace, laughter and love.
  3. My Gabby, for her smile, laughter and hugs.
  4. My mom
  5. My Golden Girls---my girlfriends I have known since college
  6. Gabrielle's Godparents for how they love her.
  7. Kelly--For always being there
  8. My church family--for allowing me to grow my gifts within the church
  9. My consumers--for helping to love the simple stuff
  10. Ben--for always accepting me for me and telling me stores are closed. 
  11. My bed
  12. Prayer that gives me peace
  13. The ability to cook--I love to entertain and share with others
  14. My mind--for allowing me to think, sometimes to much.
  15. The internet---love social media and maybe spends to much on it. 
  16. Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc. Delta Omicron Sigma Chapter--for allowing me to grow and explore all of Sigma has to offer.
  17. Television and cable--Since I fall asleep to it every night
  18. Candles--love a good relaxing meal
  19. A good paint job on my nails
  20. Creativity
I have loads more, but I did not want to bore you. What are you grateful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.