Skip to main content

Cubicle Decor

Well, I posted a few weeks ago that my office was moving to a new site and that we were going cubicle. I received some suggestions from my fellow bloggers on how to make my space nicer. Well,  I knew that I wanted to use a black and white theme so that it would go with the greyness of the walls. I went to my local Staples and found this pretty black and white damask pattern paper. I knew it was prefect for my wall. Here are some photos:
I took the paper I found and stapled it all across my walls. I even found a cup with my first initial and the same pattern. You can not see it, but there is some open shelving that I took some black and white damask fabric and made a curtain and hung it up with a tension bar.
On another journey back to Staples was looking for a folder holder, like the one above, but lucked out when a co-worker said that she did not need it anymore and gave to me....anyway getting back to my story going to Staples. On my second visit,  I found these folders that had varying damask patterns in them. They look great and keep me organized.
I also took various silver frames and put different photos in them . They look great grouped together. I have a few more, still in silver frames, near the top of my desk to carry the theme through.

I have gotten several positive comments like, " Your booth looks so cozy.", "How did you get that pattern on your walls?" and "Can you help me?". I like the way that I did my booth so much, some days I do not want to go out for my scheduled appointments. So thanks, to all assisted me with finding my way back to cubicle life. It is not so bad after all.

Comments

Jules said…
I LOVE how you decorated your cube and how you have that damask pattern on the walls. It really looks great. That is also really cute that you made a curtain. The fact that the folders match the walls is lovely and the framed photos look really nice too.
OMG, so freaking cute. I wish I had thought about that when I LIVED in a cube! Ah ha ha
Hello Dana, thanks for stopping by. I will follow you to keep update the TTC, :)
Anonymous said…
Where's my photo? I see mom, best friend, hubby, and your sorors. I am hurt......that is all!-LOL
C.
Dana said…
Thanks for stopping by and all of the positive comments about my new space. I am really enjoying it.

C....your photo is on the wall where my other photos are. You are there. I just did not take a photo of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.