Skip to main content

Red, White and the J's

The Evite's have gone out , yes I did say Evite, and now the planning needs to begin. The hubby and I have two annual parties a year, New Year's Eve and the 4th of July. With having a party every year, as a host you  have to change things up to make things fresh, which means Mr. J and I  have to step our game.  Here is what we did last year. I like some of the things that I did and may do some of them again, but I am looking for new decoration and food ideas. I saw some ideas on From Marriage to Motherhood and began to get inspired.  I  also found these ideas...........






I found these ideas at the Entertain Exchange. I really like them all and they seem so simple, but make a statement. 

I found these on the All You website. I would like to make several different sizes of these to hang from the ceiling. The instructions looking simple enough and I think that I already have items needed to create these. I also found some ideas at Celebrations.com

bunting
I also want to get some 4th of July bunting for the house. I think they would look great over the garage.

polo
Last year I wore a red sun dress. I think that this year I want to wear a red polo shirt with either white or khaki Bermuda shorts.

Well, this is just the beginning and I have a few short weeks to pull it all together. I am sure the party will be fun as always. Have any suggestions or ideas? Please share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.