Skip to main content

You Are the Biggest Loser.....NOT!

I am in 10th place, which means that I won a whole ........(drumroll).....$17.16. YES!!!!  I posted  a few months ago about entering this session at my job of the Biggest Loser contest. I had mixed feeling about doing this term since the last two I kinda sucked at. This session I did lose a total of 8.89 pounds over this 12 week period. I just need to keep it up so that I can look good in my summer dresses and bermuda shorts. I know it is going to be hard due to I love to have ice cream in the summer time. I am going to keep on walking with my friend in 2-3 evenings per week, going to my line dancing class, continue using my fat tracker on my Blackberry and use my Zumba tape a little more, so that the ice cream does not show.

My co-workers and myself loss a total of 161.8 pounds!! That is great. I am not sure if I am going to do to the next session. Since there is an entry fee, I might just take my $17.16 and quit while I am ahead.

Comments

Nicki said…
Congrats on the competition! I just sent you an invite to pinterest -- hope you like it! :)
Brandi said…
8 pounds is great! Better than nothing, right? I trying to lose about 10 myself....we'll see what happens :)
Dana said…
Thanks Nicki.

Good luck Brandi.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.