Thursday, September 1, 2011

16 Weeks

Thanks to  Newlywed and Decorating for allowing me to borrow her baby update format. I was not sure if I was going to chronicle all of my baby comings and goings but I thought it would be  a nice record for the future. 

Size of Baby: The size of an avocado. 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Wearing one size up in regular clothes for a little more tummy room.

Gender: Do not know yet.

Movement: Feeling little flutters on occasion. I was not sure if that was Baby J or just gas.

Sleep: I  am tired and then get burst of energy and then get sleepy again.

What I Miss:  Having more energy.

Cravings: None yet. Just eating lots of fruits like watermelon and fresh pineapple.

Symptoms: Hormones. Headaches on occasion. Back spasms on occasion.

Best Moment of the Week:  I have two. One, finding out that my girlfriend and co-worker Lisa, is pregnant and that she is due 3 weeks after me. Two, watching the hubby talk to my stomach. I thought that was so funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy!!!!!! I know her hubby is happy. What is with you, your girls and sorors all having babies at the same time! By the way it is me Chevon! I just need for you to hurry up and find out the sex of the "little bean"!